The Doctoriales i3 2020 will take place remotly
For information regarding the remote meeting please consult the i3 website
Download the Doctoriales i3 2020 Programme
Doctoral training is at the heart of the Interdisciplinary Institute for Innovation – i 3. The theses prepared within i3 renew the analysis and the accompaniment of technical and social innovation.
The organization of annual doctoral days aims to publicize the doctoral research currently carried out at i3, to initiate a multidisciplinary exchange around research topics common to the i3 laboratories, and to provide supporting feedback to the PhD candidates.
The two parallel workshops sessions organized throughout the morning, then in the afternoon will be devoted to the work of PhD candidates at the beginning of their doctoral research.
Morning session (9:30 – 12:00) :
- Workshop 1 – Sustainable development
- Workshop 2 – Work and expertise
Afternoon session (15:30 – 17:30) :
- Workshop 3 – Markets, consumption and digital technologies
- Workshop 4 – Conception, design and publics
The plenary session at the beginning of the afternoon (13:00-14:30) gives the floor to three candidates near completion of their PhD, whose doctoral research is considered illustrative of the diversity of the research carried out within i3 (topics, methods, relationships with innovation stakeholders).
- Evan A. FISHER (CSI), Locating Humanitarian Aid. The Global Choices of Médecins Sans Frontières
- Sandra BINOT RENOU (CRG), Une enquête sur les dispositifs d’action collective des entreprises
- Chipten VALIBHAY (CGS), Le raisonnement brevet : un modèle d’apprentissage de la conception inventive